(29 Mar 1853 - 13 Mar 1937)
Science Quotes by Elihu Thomson (1 quote)
If the question were, What ought to be the next objective in science? my answer would be the teaching of science to the young, so that when the whole population grew up there would be a far more general background of common sense, based on a knowledge of the real meaning of the scientific method of discovering truth.
— Elihu Thomson
- 29 Mar - short biography, births, deaths and events on date of Thomson's birth.
- Elihu Thomson - Development of Electric Railways (1888)
- Charles Van Depoele - Biography from The Mechanical News (1892).
- 27 Apr - short biography, births, deaths and events on date of Charles Van Depoele's birth.
- Innovation as a Social Process: Elihu Thomson and the Rise of General Electric, by W. Bernard Carlson. - book suggestion.